2/05/2012

About Me



Hi, my name is Sheng Jiang. Most of you know me because I am active in several C++ forums and newsgroups, and publishes technical articles namely MSDN forums, Joycode (http://blog.joycode.com), a Chinese blog site focused on Microsoft technology, and CSDN, the largest Chinese-speaking software programming community in the world.


According to CSDN, I have around 20,000 posts on its forums (http://community.csdn.net), about 1/300 of the total posts. I am the forum moderator of the Visual C++ and .Net forums in CSDN, and the forum moderator of Chinese forums on Microsoft's MSDN forums, where I have around 15,000 posts and a top 10 contributor. I sometimes also take part in discussions in several other technologies, such VB, C#, Java and assembly language, as well as other online forums, including StackOverflow, GotSpeech.Net and Codeproject message boards, but at a lot less frequency. I have around 200 posts per year on StackOverflow, QQ Ask and Microsoft public newsgroups.

I also wrote blogs and publish dozens of articles per year. Frequently updated blogs include the blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng and blog.csdn.net/jiangsheng. I also posted a few articles in CodeProject before. My interested topics include MFC, ATL, C++/CLI, Web developing, Windows Shell, Windows Forms, Windows common controls, Windows Media, Desktop Search, Windows Speech, IE programming, security, C++ tips and Visual Studio tricks.

You can contact me via http://twitter.com/jiangsheng or webbo.com/jiangshengvc

Education
B.S. in Math, Jilin University, Changchun, China
Austin Community College

Employment
InfraHealth
Beijing Flex Sunland Centry
Beijing Encyc Digital
Beijing Sunland Centry

Awards
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional 2004-2012
First class prize of Jilin Province in China Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 1997

No comments: